Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Winners Challenge #197: Cards for a Boy/Man

Hello Sentimental Sundays Followers!
Kick me in the rear and call me forgetful. 
I am so sorry...The Wednesday posts are really lacking my to do list.
My DT sis has offered to help out for the next few weeks, so these should go up on their regular posting time. 

Now for those of you that claim, not to be able to do male/masculine cards, well I think you should come back and view these entries!!!  WOW!!!  Every entry was amazing and I know that any man in age, would appreciate these awesome cards.  So let's get to our winners. 


Last week's Sponsor was:
Donating: 5 digital images, winners choice

(Selected by random and notified)
Winner is:

Congratulations Winner !!!!!!

You have one week to claim your prize.
Please email us at sentimentalsundaysblog at gmail.com to get details about your prize. Please keep in mind, I only check this email once a week.  So you will hear from me, by the latest next Wednesday.  Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

And here's our Top THREE chosen by the DT members

40. Sandi


Congratulations Top 3!

Please feel free to grab the blinkie on the sidebar (the code you need is below it) and display it proudly on your blogs! You earned it :)

****************

2 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

Thanks so much for your lovely challenges, and also for choosing my card as one of your picks this week! Have a wonderful day.
Joyce xx

Aneta said...

Congratulations to all winners!