Sunday, March 2, 2014

Challenge #196: Sketch Challenge

Welcome to another Sentimental Sundays!!!
Thanks so much to everyone who played along in last week's "Make Your Own Background Paper" challenge.  Now, I loved this challenge and all the entries were truly inspiring!!!  I have written down a few idea that I saw for future reference.  So thank you for joining us and for sharing your beautiful projects with us.  Be sure to stop back on Wednesday and see who our random winner is and who has been chosen to be in our Top 3!

This week's Sponsor is:
Donating: 3 images, winner's choice

The hostess for this challenge is ME!!!  (Calypso)
I have created a sketch for us to play with this week. 

You can turn it, flip it, but please make sure that we can see the sketch design in your creation.  

Here is this week's sketch challenge:
(plus a sentiment)

This month, we are being joined with yet 2 more amazing guest designers!! Please help us welcome Judith and Zella our guest for the month of March.  They will be joining us for not 4, but 5 weeks!!!
Hi folks I m 54, married with 2 sons and 3 grandchildren.  I have lived in the North West of England all of my life and have been Crafting in my Adult life about 10 years.  Following a Career in Finance I did lots of Crafty Courses and Studied Design at University specializing in Textiles.  I have been Paper Crafting now for about 18 months and love it.  I love to be inspired by and to inspire others. My husband I also love to travel but we're unable to do that at the moment as we have 2 diabetic dogs to care for. Looking forward to being a member of the Design Team and getting to know you all xxx


Hello from Ohio (USA)!  I'm so excited to have this opportunity with Sentimental Sundays!!  I'm married and have 3 adult children, 4 granddaughters, and two furry children.  Card making became part of my life through my Aunt who made beautiful cards (I've never reached her level).  I went out and bought a kit at one of the big box stores to try it - and I was hooked.  Now my "hobby" has taken over half a room in our home and provides me with not only a creative outlet, but a way to bless friends and family.  I've been making cards for about 10 years off and on but more on a regular basis the last few years. My style would be more a basic/simple type - I tend not get into a lot of trends but stick to basic materials.  I look forward to my time with Sentimental Sundays and seeing what you create too!  Who knows - you might just inspire me to try something new.  :)

using Gigi


When uploading to SCS, PCP, SNR, or other galleries, please use the keyword "sentimentalsundays" Thank you!

2 comments:

Carla S. said...

Fantastic DT creations! Thanks for the fun sketch challenge!

KristyLee said...

Wow I am very impressed by you DTs!! I am truly loving all of these cards! You can tell a lot of thought and work went into these. Great job Ladies!
Peace,
KristyLee