Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Winners Challenge #190: More Than 3 Layers and Challenge #191 - Lovey Dovey

Hello Sentimental Sundays Followers!

Thanks to everyone who joined in our "Lovey Dovey and "3 or More Layers" the week before that.  
There is a serious virus going around and it put me out for a few days and I am still fighting it..
We really enjoyed all of your fabulous projects!!!!  Lots of gorgeous and loving creations were shared and we had 104 entries too!!  Wowza!!!  
Don’t forget you still have time to join in our current challenge theme:
Our sponsor for Challenge #191 was:
Donating: $12 gift voucher to the store

(Selected by random and notified)
Winner is:


And here's our Top Three chosen by the DT member Erum:

1. Julie




The sponsor for challenge #190 was: 


Donating: 6 images; winners choice 

(Selected by random and notified)
Winner is:
#7. Mags 

And here's our Top Three chosen by the DT member Calypso:

#49. JanR 


#93. Bonnie Garby 

#105. Julie Gleeson 


Congratulations Winner !!!!!!
You have one week to claim your prize.
Please email us at sentimentalsundaysblog at gmail.com to get details about your prize. Please keep in mind, I only check this email once a week.  So you will hear from me, by the latest next Wednesday.  Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 3, congratulations to all the winners, beautiful card everyone
Hugs Julie P

JanR said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of you Top 3, I'm honoured! Congrats to the other winners as well.

Leeann said...

Oh wow, thanks so much for choosing my card! Congratulations to all.

Sandy said...

Hi, thanks to all who stopped by and welcomed me as a GD for this month. Much appreciated,
Hugs,
Sandy

vilini said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of you Top 3