Sunday, February 9, 2014

Challenge #193: Add Sparkles, Blings, and Buttons

Welcome to another Sentimental Sunday!
Thanks so much to everyone who played along in last week's 
"Birthday Cards for a Special Woman, using Pastel Colors" challenge.
We had some incredible and beautiful entries and we are so glad you joined us!
Be sure to stop back on Wednesday and see who our random winner is 
and who has been chosen to be in our Top 3!

This week's challenge hostess is Sandy
Her selected theme for us this week is:
Add Sparkles, Blings and Buttons
(plus a sentiment)

This week's Sponsor is:
Donating2 images, winners choice

Are you ready for this weeks inspiration cards?
I hope you card,  because they are GORGEOUS!!!




**************************************


When uploading to SCS, PCP, SNR, or other galleries, please use the keyword "sentimentalsundays" Thank you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful creations by all the members :) I am enjoying every bit of the fun which the method of Stamping is giving me. Thanks again Calypso. I sure cant thank you enough :)

Marilyn said...

Fabulous design team inspiration!

Unknown said...

Wow ladies!! You have shown off ADU images to absolute perfection! Every single one is amazing! xxx

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and the beautiful DT work for added inspiration! :)

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE what Beautiful DT creations! Love the sponsor this week too!! Thanks for the fun challenge to play in!!! I had to search and search in my stash for a heart button to go with my card and when I found one it was YELLOW!!! Errr.....so I used my dark red copic and colored it red!!